About the company
For achieving the best possible results as a sound and light provider, Festival Novo mesto uses high end technologies from companies such as Meyer Sound for sound systems, processing and measurement technologies, Midas Consoles- known as the most excellent analogue audio boards, Robe and Martin moving lights, standard Avolites and MA Lighting mixing consoles.
Small shows, concerts and corporate events sound systems are exclusively built around Meyer Sound UPJ, UPA and CQ self-powered speakers, medium performances rely on the new M'elodie line array technologies, bigger concerts in venues and open air shows get the air vibrations with the help of the all over the world popular Meyer Sound's Milo curvilinear array speaker systems. And of course all of them are supported by Meyer Sound 700-HP dual 18" subwoofers at the lowest octaves.
- Meyer Sound Milo and M'elodie curvilinear systems
- Meyer Sound 700 HP and 650's subs
- Meyer Sound CQ- UPA –UPJ- horizontal array sound systems
- Meyer Sound USM and CQ based monitor systems
- Midas Heritage, Legend, Siena/Verona and Venice consoles range
Sound system measurements
- Meyer Sound SIM -3 measurement unit
- Robe moving lights 575 and 1200 range spot and wash units
- Martin MAC 2000 Profile spot units
- MA Lighting Grand MA and Avolites Pearl 2004/ Expert consoles